We work with corporate and retail clients delivering a cost-effective and high-value solution to meet your business needs. We have helped many clients maximise the returns they receive from the assets they own, reduce tax liabilities, and evaluate future options.
As tax advisers, our objective is to work closely with you to ensure you pay the accurate tax required by law. We will help you to understand the tax implications of your actions, in order that you can plan ahead and conduct your affairs in a tax efficient way.
- Completion and submission of Self-Assessment tax returns
- General tax planning
- Advising on Capital Gains Tax (CGT)
- Accounting for rental property income and expenditure
We specialise in accounting services for start-ups, concentrating on balancing the books so you can focus on what matters most: your company. Our area of expertise is business accounting, corporate tax returns, and reporting. We’ll also help you forecast ahead of time so you can meet your objectives, avoid risks, and grow your company. We manage the whole process for you from filling out your self-assessment return to filing it with HMRC.
Corporations, like any other company, face tax and accounting regulatory challenges, and sifting through the technical requirements of these often consumes the time of your professional finance staff, diverting their focus away from their core purpose such as finalising contracts, producing sales invoices, and chasing outstanding debts.
Although many businesses may have their own in-house accountants, we provide specific technical assistance to their accounts team and help many businesses on specific projects such as reviewing and developing budgets and financial forecasts.
We have many years of experience managing audits in practice as well as preparing for them in industry and are therefore able to provide the following services:
- Preparation of statutory accounts ready for audit
- Assistance with and advice on the preparation of audit schedules
- Preparation of corporation tax returns including advice on how to minimise tax liabilities
- Assisting business owners with their personal tax affairs
- Help with budgeting and forecasting
If you are self-employed and run your own business, you are a sole trader and you will need an accountant for sole trader business. You are liable to pay tax after deducting all your business expenses from your business income. All of these services can be taken care of by our, leaving you free to concentrate on running a successful business.
- Registration as Self-Employed
- Class 2 & Class 4 National Insurance
- VAT Returns
- PAYE for Employers
- CIS for Contractors & Sub-Contractors
- Sole Trader Accounts
- Self-Assessment Tax Returns
As a freelancer your time should be spent growing your business not worrying about your accounting. Our expert team of Accountants help many freelancers in different trades with our freelancer’s accountancy service.
- Monthly account management
- VAT returns
- Statutory year-end accounts
- Self-Assessment tax return
We provide specialist accounting services to Contactors, whether its advice on IR35 status or planning on how best to take you salary or dividends, speak to one our experts for free consultation.
MQSP have a comprehensive contractor package of accounting and tax services specifically constructed to meet your needs
- Statutory Accounts
- Management Accounts
- Business Plan
- Pensions & Auto Enrolment
We are highly experienced in all areas of landlord accounts for corporate or individual landlords; such as landlord bookkeeping, filing annual property accounts, and landlord tax returns. On top of that, we can offer advice if you wish to expand your landlord business profile, such as investing in further properties and optimising your finances while reducing your tax liability.
- Buy-to-let landlords.
- VAT implication for property businesses
- Capital Gains Tax
- Stamp Duty, Land Tax and relief
- Statutory accounts preparation for property businesses including bookkeeping, annual accounts, management accounts, and VAT returns
- Specialist tax advice on the most efficient way to minimise tax
Not-for-Profit Companies and Charities
We will assist you with determining your tax obligations, preparing financial statements, and managing fluctuating income from donations, grants, and other sources.
- Annual or periodic reports, which may involve an Annual Report
- Preparation of tax returns for trading activities
- Compliance with legislation concerning finances of not-for-profit organisations
- Auditing services to avoid non-compliance and facilitate financial improvements
We provide accountant services to partnerships and their partners all over the UK. Helping our clients through the entire process is what we do best; These can all be handled professionally by our team of accountants and include:
- Advising on tax allowable expenses
- Preparing & submitting tax returns.
- Income tax payments on their share of profits
- National insurance payments